Highlights From the March Session Meeting:
• Summer services will be shared with Clyde Avenue Baptist again this year, with July services here at St. Andrew’s and August services at CAB.
• Summer Bible Fun Days (VBS) will be held July 11-15, 2016.
• Members of the Ruth Auxiliary will conduct the service on Mission Awareness Sunday, April 24th.
• Approval was given for a community concert here at St. Andrew’s with Bob Quinn, Kevin Evans and Tony Quinn (from North Sydney) with daughter Shannon, on Friday, May 27th at 7:00 pm. Admission $25.00. This event will coincide with our 176th Anniversary celebration weekend.
• Approval was given for “The Barra MacNeil’s” to hold a 30th Anniversary concert here at St. Andrew’s on Wednesday, August 3rd at 7:00 pm. Tickets: $30.00. This group wishes to celebrate their 30th anniversary in a special way here in our community and requested the use of St. Andrew’s for this milestone occasion!
• Approval was given for a concert by the Canadian Celtic Choir (touring from Ontario)
to be held in June 2017.